Question Games crashing on new build

Oct 17, 2020
Hi,

My brand new build is having issues! (Surprise)

Ryzen 7 3700x
RTX 2070 super
Gigabyte B550 aorus
Cosair vengeance pro 16gb
750w PSU

It was built by a store as I didn’t want to take on the task. It plays games for about 10 mins and then the games crash and I get an error that’s game-sided.

I’ve tried pubg, arma 3 and fortnite with the same results. Playing at 1440p. Minecraft/ squad doesn’t have this issue as of yet and All games run fine (when they do). I’ve updated all gfx drivers. Benchmarked and came back ok. Ran a memory diagnostic that came back fine. Just really unsure what’s happening! This pc was built for me yesterday and I’m really disappointed.

Any tips??

Oct 17, 2020
Hi DaveyGBC.

What is the PSU brand and model?

Have you tried using DDU before reinstalling the latest GPU drivers?
Hi,

I haven’t tried using DDU no. Is this something you would recommend? I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to Pc. I should add that my friend had the exact same specs built by the same people and he’s having to take his back as his pc crashes on desktop. Mine works completely fine on desktop but crashes in games. The cpu idles at 45-50c and the gpu at around 50-55c. The pc has 8 fans. 3 case fans, 3 Rgb fans and a cpu fan I purchased called:
Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition Cooling System

the PSU is as follows;
Corsair RM750, RM Series, 80 Plus Gold Certified, 750 W Fully Modular ATX Power Supply - Black

thanks for the response!