Games Crashing Randomly

allshadows

Prominent
Jul 11, 2017
I have a ASUS GL502VS with a GTX 1070M, i7 7700HQ, 16 GB of RAM, and an SSD and an Hard Drive and I'm running on Windows 10. I've been having problems with basically all games on Steam and other Platforms for example, I was playing NBA 2k17 and the game at random would black out and go the desktop and then precede to crash without giving an error. Other games do that same such as Black Ops 3 . I'm not sure what the problem is and I have literally no idea how to fix it and after searching for the issue I came up with nothing but, a possibility of it being a memory leak. Which then I looked up how to fix that and it didn't change anything. I don't know if it's just the games that are poorly ported or what but, if someone could help me that would be fantastic. :)

Solution
Try re-installing the graphics card drivers. Also there might be duplicates of storage/audio drivers. They are conflicting with each other. Go to device manager and uninstall any duplicate drivers. Download the graphics driver from Asus' website and not Nvidia.

Good Luck.

mbilal2

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017
Try re-installing the graphics card drivers. Also there might be duplicates of storage/audio drivers. They are conflicting with each other. Go to device manager and uninstall any duplicate drivers. Download the graphics driver from Asus' website and not Nvidia.

Good Luck.

Solution