Question Games crashing to desktop without errors

Malpilietid

Prominent
Apr 3, 2019
So my pc is kinda new, about 2 months. I started getting blue screens while playing games, i drove my pc to repairs and they reinstalled windows and did something elso to ssd and everything worked fine. But now, my games (CSGO, NBA2K19...) randomly crash to desktop without errors. about two days ago my discord randomly started restarting by itself while playing csgo.

My specs :
ryzen 5 2600 3.4Ghz cpu
Asrock b450m pro4 mobo
patriot viper 2400 Mhz ram 8gb (2 x 4gb)
gigabyte geforce gtx 1050ti
Kingston SSD 240 GB (sata)
Western digital HDD 1TB
evga 500w 80plus PSU
Windows 10 op

I would run a memtest and check your memory before you go all crazy reinstalling drivers. BSOD without a an errors report may be indicative of a bad memory stick. If you have more than one stick of ram, use only one stick at a time while running memtest, that way you can find the bad stick if there is one.

Malpilietid

Prominent
Apr 3, 2019
I would run a memtest and check your memory before you go all crazy reinstalling drivers. BSOD without a an errors report may be indicative of a bad memory stick. If you have more than one stick of ram, use only one stick at a time while running memtest, that way you can find the bad stick if there is one.
so my pc got back from repairs about a week ago. they told me they ran memtest and ram is alright

Malpilietid

Prominent
Apr 3, 2019
So i played one csgo game (matchmaking) and somehow it didnt crash. but my gpu temps were about 78 (celsius). I dont know,but maybe the weather outside is causing the high temp, because its 30 degrees outside (celsius)

So the crashing to desktop with out error report indicates a hardware problem. So as I said before you have to rule things out. Download hwmonitor and see if you can find any anomalies as far as temps, voltages,. It could be your psu make sure the fan is running, it could be your memory, it could be your gpu. Do a memtest with each stick by itself to rule out a bad stick. Use this app to see if something isn't running just right. https://www.userbenchmark.com/Software