[SOLVED] Games Crashing

May 2, 2019
When I start a game ranging from Ark to Terraria the game will crash at a completely random time and varying error messages. I have try'd many things such as removing over clocks, reinstalling drivers, ect. One of the error messages I have received is related to my Graphical memory, I have not been able to test it so if if someone could link me to a application to specifically test all of my vram that would be great. It only happens when gaming. The crashes sometime also causes other programs to crash (not specific programs) and sometime outright blacks screens then removes all of my desktop shortcuts. When a game crash's it will often just not show up but still be active, so I can see them in task manager, although they never use any amount of the cpu. I suspect this could all be happening because of some issue with the vram such as it can not be read or written to correctly.

Specs: (again not over clocked)
Cpu1700 Ryzen
Ram 16 gb ram ( I have tested it without but I have it set to 2667 because that's what amd recommends) G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000)
Motherboard MSI Gaming AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4
Gpu Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce OC 3GB GDDR5

Power Supply EVGA Supernova 550 G3, 80 Plus Gold 550W