[SOLVED] Games don't run to full potential

karolos bizos

Honorable
Aug 10, 2016
Hello,

I have seen some benchmarks on youtube on some games I play with my specs, (only cpu and GPU) and it runs properly for them but for me games seem to underperform. And weirdly enough, not all games. CSGO, fortnite, Cod I get fps above my refresh rate (144hz) but on GTA5 it seems to be another story, and i think the problem is my GPU usage, it always hovers around 40-60% causing me to get low fps. I have prefer maximum performance on the control panel, have downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers, tried overclocking, increasing the voltage, but nothing seems to work. I would greatly apreeciate any help given
Specs:

GTX 1060 3gb
Ryzen 5 1600
16gb 2133Mhz RAM
500GB SSD
1TB HDD

Solution
Low GPU usage might be ok if the settings are low.
Also for me at least GTA V would run very bad with one XMP profile while it ran much better with a different one,it was the only game that had a problem with it.
Also GTA V has wildly different performance from one spot to the next so only compare your performance in the exact same spot as the videos you have seen.
Low GPU usage might be ok if the settings are low.
Also for me at least GTA V would run very bad with one XMP profile while it ran much better with a different one,it was the only game that had a problem with it.
Also GTA V has wildly different performance from one spot to the next so only compare your performance in the exact same spot as the videos you have seen.

Solution