Question Games dropping fps from 60-100 to 35-45 when looking at a certain direction

Mar 29, 2019
Please help me, I have a Low end PC but still decent enough to do 60 fps and high settings in new titles like RE 7 and Mirrors Edge Catalyst, But I have this problem were literally ALL my games drop fps when looking at a certain direction, No matter if I use low or max settings, Even old games like Serious Sam 3, Or Indie Games like Spintires Mudrunner..

Specs :
GT 1030 ASUS OC EDITION (Factory overclocked to 1721Mhz)
Core 2 Quad Q8200 At stock 2.3Ghz
8GB DDR3 RAM
500GB HDD
400W PSU
15" 1360x768 Display
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018

I am using Nvidia driver 391.24 as the new ones drop fps, evidence found on Youtube benchmarks

I have Superfetch and a lot of Windows services stopped, No antivirus, Not even Windows defender.

I get fps drop when looking at a certain direction, and when I look at the opposite direction, I get the sweet 60 fps back, And as I said, It happens in all my games no matter how demanding or easy to run they are :(

One Time I opened Nvidia control Panel and changed Max Pre Rendered Frames to 1 and it fixed my fps drop in all my games but for some reason I messed up the settings and had to reset them, and now it doesn't work anymore.

Please help, Its ruining my Gaming experience and I just can't seem to know why :(

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS