Games for my gpu

Filipktbffh

Reputable
Jul 13, 2014
Hello...maybe this thread it's oftopic but i have question can you recommend me some games(and possible fps,settings) for my pc: .....no matter low,med settings :)
Intel Pentium Dual Core E2160 @ 1.80 GHz, GT 640 1GDDR5 ,2GB RAM thanks to all and have a nice day
and please dont tell me that i have low pc because i know :)

avarice

Distinguished
May 10, 2006
Pong. Space Invaders. Tron. Ultima I, II, or III. JUST KIDDING!!!! (sorta.)

Since some of the modern games are pushing the hardware - and the hardware is enabling more demanding games - I would reccomend older titles.

Although you could likely play current mmos such as Warframe, you may have a bit of lag even on lower settings.

Supreme commander 2 is a solid title and can be demanding at times (especially during online ) you should be fine with it.

Also games such as Unreal Tournament should work very well with your build.

Since your machine is about 4 years behind the curve - you may want to look at titles that were released more than 4 years ago.

Byte70

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014

• Minecraft
    Borderlands 2 (low settings, it's still great on low though)
    Braid
    Fez
    Terraria
    Starbound
    Guacamelee

Those are just a few really fun and addicting games that have pretty low graphics.

Byte70

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014

I'm pretty sure no one has fun playing pong these days..

avarice

Distinguished
May 10, 2006

Darned Kids these days with their modern computer languages and object oriented code!! When I started out all we had were Ones and Zeros - and sometimes we had to use the letter O when we ran out of zeros.

Get off my lawn!!!! <<Shakes cane in hand in a menacing manner.>>