Games freez every sec or so

Gazi

Distinguished
May 13, 2011
Recently i upgraded my pc to i5 6600k , 16gb ram, gtx 1060, windows 10. Games was running fine on intel integra, but when i switched to gtx 1060 and have em all maxed out i have micro freezes every few minutes or seconds. They last for like half a second and are very annoing. I maintain high framerate and i dont understand it. Maybe my cpu isnt stable? Previously when was gaming with new card i got few BS after few hours of gameplay as i oced it to 4.4 ghz with 1.25vcore, now got it increased to 1.264, but maybe it isnt enough?

k2rl95

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
Impossible, I had the problem myself. Reinstalled all drivers and luckily I have MSI and it was anniversary ready or smth. My friend in other hand owns Lenovo laptop and is facing the same problem. I think it has something to do with new anniversary update. Thank you Windows, an excellent birthday present to yourself. So try reinstalling drivers (chipset, video, sound and see what happens)

Gazi

Distinguished
May 13, 2011
I reinstalled graphics driver, but no change(assassins creed 4 sttuter the most, mostly on sea). No, i dont have thermal problem, i run all my games with afterburner and temps are fine