Question Games freezing at random times

Nov 7, 2020
If anyone has any answers for me I'd be incredibly great ful. I built my first pc at the beginning of summer, Asus Prime 470x pro motherboard, ryzen 5 3600, MSI RTX 2060 Ventus, 16 gb RAM corsair vengance RGB, 750 watt Corsair power supply and it's constantly crashing when I'm in game. Every game just freezes (picture and audio) although I'm still capable of using the PC while it's frozen and the only way to close the game is to restart the PC. I've run memory check and gone through plenty of youtube videos for possible solutions but nothing works, I've almost given up and I'm on the verge of having it looked at

Nov 7, 2020
L
Which model is it?
Corsair tx750m

Did you try to do a clean install of GPU driver method? If you didn't, try it. Use the DDU to uninstall the GPU driver(s), the reinstall the GPU.
DDU https://www.guru3d.com/files_details/display_driver_uninstaller_download.html
Haven't no but I suppose it wouldn't hurt.

Also did you get any error during the memory check?
No error during memory check. I was thinking it might be because my x470 mobo is for 2nd gen ryzen but I have a 3600 in it. However I've updated bios so I don't know if that even makes sense

Nov 7, 2020
If anyone has any answers for me I'd be incredibly great ful. I built my first pc at the beginning of summer, Asus Prime 470x pro motherboard, ryzen 5 3600, MSI RTX 2060 Ventus, 16 gb RAM corsair vengance RGB, 750 watt Corsair power supply and it's constantly crashing when I'm in game. Every game just freezes (picture and audio) although I'm still capable of using the PC while it's frozen and the only way to close the game is to restart the PC. I've run memory check and gone through plenty of youtube videos for possible solutions but nothing works, I've almost given up and I'm on the verge of having it looked at