[SOLVED] Games freezing but working in background or crashing or random black screen after new gpu driver update

Jun 14, 2020
Hello,
Yesterday I run into a problem.
I reinstalled my windows and I updated all my drivers , including the GPU. Now, the problem I run into is quite strange. My previous setup was:
Mother board: Asus CS-B Q87
CPU: I5 4690S 3.2GHZ
RAM: 16 GB RAM DDR3 HYPER X BLUE
GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 660
And on my older system I could play any game without any kind of problem, but unfortunaletly I burned my motherboard so now, I changed it to a brand new ASUS ASROCK Z97 EXTREME 6/3.1 and the rest of the system is the same. Now it comes the fun part... I opened the pc and it booted up to windows, but not all the apps were runing propperly so I decided to install a brand new copy of windows 10.
So that's what I did... it is a Win 10 Pro 64 bits. So I updated all the drivers and each time when I try to play any game it just crashes to desktop or freezes till crashes to desktop. I understand that this may be a problem with the new driver of the gpu and corrupted the windows installed one. I used DDU to remove all the nvidia files and put an old driver... 452 smth (the one from 10 of March 2020) and that's when problems started... even if I was on desktop the screen would turn itself black and stayed like that but if I wouldn't be connected to internet this would not cause the screen of turning itself black. I managed to remove that old driver and let the windows to install the one that it found it. Now the problem is that I can't play any game at all because it either freezes or crashes... what can I do ?