Question Games freezing, rising load times

cata.gcc

Prominent
Jul 8, 2020
Hi!
Today i was just playing F1 2021 and i have a weird issue, the game just randomly freezes for a few seconds and then it comes back to normal, but there's more, load times are like 10 times higher, i even get loading screens in scenes i didn't before, just after crossing the finish line etc., and i don't get things loaded during the gameplay, like when i want to talk to my race engineer i put the question it just blocks (while i can still play the race) and after like 10-15 seconds he responds, and in replay mode the replay ui doesn't show for like 5-10 seconds), in braking point (the story/movie mod) it just randomly freezes, i tried other games euro truck sim 2, forza horizon 4, assetto corsa, they all got some issues, i'm thinking it's maybe the hdd (i was thinking about upgrading to a m.2 anyways), but before i buy anything i want to hear another opinion.

PC Specs:
Mobo: Asus a320-m
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Case: Segotep hyperion-t
PSU: Njoy titan 500w 80+ bronze
Drive 1 (where the os and browsers and basic stuff is installed): some chinese 120GB SSD
Drive 2 (where the games and all heavy software is installed): WD Blue 1TB HDD

Ralston18

Titan
Windows 10, Version?

Installed RAM?

How full are Drives 1 and 2?

As a starting point, I expect that Drive 1 is too small.

Use Resource Monitor or Task Manager to observe system performance. (Use both but only one at a time.)

Determine what is using system resources when the system slows or freezes.

cata.gcc

Prominent
Jul 8, 2020
Windows 10 version; 21H1 (os build: 19043.1288)
Ram: 16 gb of corsair vengeance lpx (2x8gb)
Drive 1 (SSD) space left: 37,3 GB
Drive 2 (HDD) space left: 587GB
No app seems to use extra system resorces everything (cpu, gpu usage, ram) is where it always was, but i don't know if this is normal ('cause i didn't really look at it before) the hdd usage is at 100%. I'll try to see it's health with hard disk sentinel