Question Games get more stuttering over time

Nov 21, 2022
I have been struggling with this for a while and I decided to make a post because i have looked around someone having a similar problem and i find some but their solutions don't work for me

CPU : I7 9700K

MOBO : MSI Z390 GAMING EDGE AC

GPU : ASUS DUAL OC RTX 3060 TI

PSU : EVGA G2 750W

RAM : COSAIR VENGENCE 16 GB 3200MHZ

SSD: SAMSUNG 980 M.2

I get stuttering in games usually after about 1 hour of pc runtime, over time it gets worse until about 4 hours of runtime it becomes a little frustrating still kind of playable but enough to make it upsetting. It usually doesn't go beyond this point, although a couple of months ago my PC started bsoding with gpu driver errors, so I replaced my gpu with this rtx 3060 ti ( I had a EVGA GTX 1070 ti ). It fixed my issue of the bluescreens but then months later I get the same gpu driver crashes. This time it crashed at 1 hour into the game session, so i restarted my pc, then it crashed at 20 min in, restarted again and it crashed instantly. My pc then kept turning off and on again until i cleared cmos and swapped ram. This fixed my issue of the bsods but not the stutters. I have so far replaced my gpu, ram and I plan on trying to replace my psu soon to see if that fixes it.

Sorry for the text block just wanted to be descriptive with my issue since it seems very niche.

Nov 21, 2022
The PSU is 6 or 7 years old while cpu and mobo are 3 years old. Everything else was bought within the last year, which is why I after looking at how PSUs fail I thought that it may be my problem.