Question Games keep crashing and audio glitches ?

Jun 19, 2023
This is an issue I've had since I first bought my pc. My games seem to work fine and all of a sudden they crash (either the game closes or I have to hard turn off my computer), another issue I have is that sound tends to glitch when it's coming trough the HDMI port (I don't have a monitor, so I use a TV).

At first, I thought it was my GPU, I had a GTX 1650, now I have a RX 5700 XT and have exactly the same issues, I sold my 1650 to a friend and he doesn't have any issues. After that, I assumed that the problem was my CPU (Ryzen 5 3400G), it's important to say that for some time my CPU cooler support broke and my CPU was somehow running without any cooling (it was really slow during this period, but the audio glitch was absent) the moment I mounted the cooling system, the audio issues came back along with the random crashes.

I have tried multiple stress tests this last days to try and find the issue.
I've ran prime95 and the msi-01 stress tests for more than 1 hour with no crashes, my CPU runs below 80ºC and my GPU around the same temperatures during the stress tests.
The (GL) msi-02 (PhysX4 CPU - hard) from MSI kombustor runs for around 10 minutes until it crashes and I have to restart because the image gets all glitchy.

View: https://imgur.com/a/wtVi8bf
(you can only see afterburner in the picture, but the whole desktop looks like that).

Any idea what the issue might be? I have already clean installed the drivers.