[SOLVED] Games keep crashing and sometimes BSODs with various stop codes ?

Jan 25, 2022
I just had my PC built around 2 months ago. 2 weeks ago, various problems have occurred.
Here is what’s happening so far:
  • Sometimes the game Rust crashes randomly and won’t start up anymore
  • There are times where the game will crash on loading screen (when entering a server) - sometimes no error, other times invalid files
  • Valorant also crashes before and after the game, one time due to GPU crashing, other times no error
  • “CPU Overheating” notification came up about 3x already
  • BSODs randomly (in-game, restarting, idle) with different stop codes
  • HWmonitor showed CPU temps of 70°c+ when gaming and one time when watching & browsing (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge)
And here are the solutions that failed upon bringing my PC to the repair guy:
  • Replaced CPU - issue still happened
  • Replaced Motherboard - still happened
  • Removed one stick of RAM - still happened
  • Reformat, reinstalled OS
  • Updated GPU driver
  • Removed/added thermal paste
  • Also, MemTest64 showed 7k errors in 1 hour but idk why repair guy did not replace my RAM completely??
  • Updated BIOS
  • Switched my wireless mouse to wired again thinking its USB/driver is messing my PC but issue still happened
There are also times wherein they’ll stress test my PC in their store and it works just fine. Once I bring it home, the issues will happen again. Dumb question— could it be because I plug my PC not directly to the wall but to an extension cord with surge protector? My wall outlet’s kinda far.

Anyway, I have compiled ALL the stop codes and errors so far: Drive Link

PC was working well before, only sometimes Valorant would crash and will show a critical error. But recently the crashes and BSODs have become a daily thing and it’s getting frustrating. Please help :(

Specs:
2 monitors, Glorious mouse (currently on wired), Keychron keyboard. Removed all my other USB devices (webcam, speakers)
INNO3D RTX 2060

RYZEN 5 5600X
MSI MAG B550M Bazooka
GSKILL RIPJAWS V 2X8GB 16GB 3600MHZ
Kingston 1TB M.2 SSD
SEAGATE 2TB HDD
COOLERMASTER MWE 650w 80+ BRONZE

Solution
Also, MemTest64 showed 7k errors in 1 hour but idk why repair guy did not replace my RAM completely??
is this ram stick still in PC? If so, that right there is reason for BSOD.

only error count you want on memtest is 0. Any higher is too many. remove/rma/replace ram that has any errors.

If it is not in PC,
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Also, MemTest64 showed 7k errors in 1 hour but idk why repair guy did not replace my RAM completely??

only error count you want on memtest is 0. Any higher is too many. remove/rma/replace ram that has any errors.

If it is not in PC,
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

we can look at dumps but pretty good chance problem is one of the parts you didn't replace.

Solution
Jan 25, 2022

If it is not in PC,

5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
we can look at dumps but pretty good chance problem is one of the parts you didn't replace.
Ram is still in PC. Will try to replace it with my old ram sticks that still work and let’s see how it goes. Thank you!