Games keep crashing

Dec 3, 2018
Dear Tom's Hardware forum,

After a long sunday of finding out if there was any faulty hardware i dont currently know which way to turn. My games keep crashing during random moments. (Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm but most of all Warhammer total war 2 and 1. (it normally doesn't give any reasons for crashing, although overwatch states it has to do with my graphics driver).
Moreover do even simple programs like chrome crash regularly for no reason. (mostly watching vids) And i encountered some blue screens of death. (mostly memory management)

The errors i encountered were most comparable to a faulty RAM. But yesterday i checked all my RAM sticks individually with the Windows memory checker (8 sticks) but there was no problem. I also cleaned the pc 2 weeks ago and reinstalled windows on it. Also my GPU drivers are updated. The errors which were occuring came back after a few days. Does anyone of you know if there is an error with any other hardware or is this a software issue.

My computer specs;

• Operating System - Windows 10 Education 64-bit

Processor - Intel Core i7 3820 Sandy Bridge-E

RAM (times 8) - Type DDR3
    Size 4096 MBytes
    Manufacturer G.Skill
    Max Bandwidth PC3-12800 (800 MHz)
    Part Number F3-12800CL9-4GBXM

Motherboard - ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Model P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Graphics Cards - 2460G5 on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Memory - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (SSD) (S.M.A.R.T Status Good)
    Seagate HDD 1.5 TB (S.M.A.R.T Status Warning)

Power Supply - Cooler master G750M

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Dec 3, 2018
The PSU is rather new (bought it 2 years ago) and in good shape. I will check the BIOS for updates and i used an USB to install windows to the CPU. Any other suggestions?