Question Games Keeps crashing on Seagate Baracuda Hard drive After Working fine for a while.

Sep 24, 2020
I have 2 hard drives on my pc WD blue (500gb) and the other is Seagate Barracuda (1tb), I usually install my games on Seagate Hard Drive, at first my games were working just fine the hard drive was performing well, but now whenever I install any game. the game would work fine for a while but, after a few hours, the would crash, while I have tried copying the games from my Seagate hard drive to the WD blue. And the game would then run fine on my other hard drive.

Can someone please help me with my problem I have tried browsing through google and I haven't gotten any help.

Please help me :-(

My PC Specs Are:-

Core i5 3570k
Radeon Rx 580
500 GB Hard Drive (WD Blue)
1tb Hard Drive (Seagate Barracuda)
400-watt EVGA power Supply

Sep 24, 2020
Start by obtaining a SMART report with a tool such as CrystalDiskInfo or GSmartControl. Look for reallocated, pending or uncorrectable sectors.
Thank you really much for your reply.

I just did those that you told me to do, and the crystal CrystalDiskInfo is not showing any errors on my hard drive the health "good", on the other hand My WD Hard Drive's Health is rated at "Caution", But the games are working fine on my WD blue hard drive.