Question Games keeps crashing when entering, both on win10 and win11

Jul 5, 2022
I just finished building a new pc about 2 weeks ago, everything runs fine until I started trying games on the pc. Valorant runs smoothly on the menu, but when i enter a match or the practice range it instantly crashes. Tried playing genshin impact as well, it also instantly crashes right after run it. Tried disabling the 4G Encoder, now Valorant runs for 5 seconds on the practice range. I tried reinstalling the whole system, changed between windows 10 and 11, still no change. Tried reinstalling the game, still no effect as well. Benchmarks runs fine, both on GPU and CPU. Any thoughts on the problem? Btw the only crash report i got is from Valorant, haven't tried all the games yet, I'll try it later on.

Specs:
CPU: i5-12400F
Motherboard: Asrock B660M Phantom Gaming
GPU: Asus auto extreme dual RTX3060
RAM: Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 3200Mhz
Storage: Crucial M.2 500GB
PSU: Gigabyte P750GM 750W fully modular

P.S. If anyone needs the Valorant crash report, I'll send it to you later.

Lutfij

Titan
I tried reinstalling the whole system, changed between windows 10 and 11, still no change.
Where did you source the installer for the OSes?

That isn't a reliably built PSU. Might want to try and borrow a reliably built 750W or higher wattage PSU from a friend or neighbor to see if the PSU is your issue.

Jul 5, 2022
I tried reinstalling the whole system, changed between windows 10 and 11, still no change.
Where did you source the installer for the OSes?

That isn't a reliably built PSU. Might want to try and borrow a reliably built 750W or higher wattage PSU from a friend or neighbor to see if the PSU is your issue.
Both OS is from the windows official website, for the PSU I'll try testing it later, it isn't supposed to be a problem since my max wattage is less than 400W. The whole PC survives all stress tests that i tried, it just doesn't want to let me play games for some reason