games lag after computer reset

Khayajm

Prominent
Aug 11, 2017
so i did a reset in my pc cuz i problems with it so i did a clean reset and uninstalled windows and reinstalled it so i download my games and all my drivers i launch black ops 3 and i only get 10 - 20 max fps (before i used to get 60 -75 fps in black ops 3) i checked my drivers uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and it still lags, i think it has something to do with my cpu usage be fore when i used to lauch and play black ops 3 the cpu usage would go up to 96% but now the most it will use is 46% if tried enabling all cores or anything and i still cant solve this plz help

Specs
intel core i3 550
gtx 1050ti ssc
12gb ram
500w power supply
2 hard drives one 1tb another 500gb

Khayajm

Prominent
Aug 11, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Khayajm : "games lag after pc reset"

so i did a reset in my pc cuz i problems with it so i did a clean reset and uninstalled windows and reinstalled it so i download my games and all my drivers i launch black ops 3 and i only get 10 - 20 max fps (before i used to get 60 -75 fps in black ops 3) i checked my drivers uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and it still lags, i think it has something to do with my cpu usage be fore when i used to lauch and play black ops 3 the cpu usage would go up to 96% but now the most it will use is 46% if tried enabling all cores or anything and i still cant solve this plz help

Specs
intel core i3 550
gtx 1050ti ssc
12gb ram
500w power supply
2 hard drives one 1tb another 500gb

Khayajm

Prominent
Aug 11, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Khayajm : "games lag after computer reset"

Specs intel core i3 550 gtx 1050ti ssc 12gb ram 500w power supply 2 hard drives one 1tb another 500gb