[SOLVED] Games lag and crash way too much for my build.

Jul 6, 2020
My specs are as follows:
  • Cpu: AMD FX 6300 3.5GHz
  • Gpu: Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
  • Ram: 16GB

Upgraded from an Rx 680 because i thought this was the issue, Reinstalled a few of the games, and made sure drivers were all good. I'll also link an image of my MSI Kombuster results once that is done.

Solution
My specs are as follows:
Upgraded from an Rx 680 because i thought this was the issue, Reinstalled a few of the games, and made sure drivers were all good. I'll also link an image of my MSI Kombuster results once that is done.
I would not call that an upgrade assuming you had an RX580 since you lost quite a bit of performance when you downgraded to a 1050Ti.

However the crashing should not occur. It might be a problem with your drivers which i recommend for you to clean with DDU or possibly the problem is with your psu.
My specs are as follows:
I would not call that an upgrade assuming you had an RX580 since you lost quite a bit of performance when you downgraded to a 1050Ti.

However the crashing should not occur. It might be a problem with your drivers which i recommend for you to clean with DDU or possibly the problem is with your psu.

Solution

poorbugger

Distinguished
My specs are as follows:
Okay there's no rx 680. Only until the rx 590. So im assuming you got the rx580 before. When you switched to the gtx 1050 ti, you lost a lot of performance. Rx 580 was competing with the gtx 1060 back then and today it outperforms the 1060 through drivers. So the settings you had running on the rx 580 would not run smoothly on the 1050 ti

My specs are as follows:
Have you wipe clean the previous driver before instal new driver ? Driver conflict can cause the systems crash.