[SOLVED] Games lag even with decent specs

kayy__

Reputable
Jan 12, 2017
Hello there,
well i kinda have a decent machine but still high end games aren't running smoothly as they should be.
When i search my specs on yooutube they usually give pretty decent FPS on Youtube but idk why my pc dont run smoothly as them for example; Assassins Creed Origins gives me 23-30 fps and not to mention the sudden fps drops i get approx every 5-6 seconds ("also it doesnt matter even if i use the lowest settings possible, lowest setting and high settings works pretty much same,just assume 1-2 FPS more on lowest settings") , and same with Watch Dogs 2

My GPU Drivers are up-to-date

while searching for the solutions people are saying to update my CPU driver but i cant find it anywhere too

Pc Specs:
CPU:AMD fx6300
MoBo:ASUS M5A88-M
PSU:VS450
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050 2gb DDR5
RAM: CORSAIR XMS3 4gb ddr3 1600mhz (+) CORSAIR VENGEANCE 4gb DDR3 1600mhz

Solution
You have an entry level machine at best, sorry if this offends you, I'm just being honest.

You can't update drivers for the CPU, just the motherboard BIOS and chipset. But maybe you mean GPU, but probably not, as anyone can find their way to the NVidia website.

You're trying to run CPU intensive games on a CPU that's not really up to the job, and mis-matched RAM can cause issues too.
You have an entry level machine at best, sorry if this offends you, I'm just being honest.

You can't update drivers for the CPU, just the motherboard BIOS and chipset. But maybe you mean GPU, but probably not, as anyone can find their way to the NVidia website.

You're trying to run CPU intensive games on a CPU that's not really up to the job, and mis-matched RAM can cause issues too.

Reactions: kayy__
Solution