Question Games Lagging on High End PC ?

May 30, 2022
So pretty much every game that i play lags and stutters. Ive recently replaced my GPU and PSU because of problems that i was convinced was due to my GPU being faulty. I had issues such as blue screens, screen tares, computer completely freezing forcing me to restart with power button, usually the screen would be covered in strange pixels (space invaders). This only happened when i was playing games (it would usually happened after like 5-10min of gameplay). It would last for a few days and then it would be back to normal, constantly reacurring. It seemed like it was only getting worse over time so recently i decided to replace my GPU to see if that fixed the issue. So far i have not gotten any of the crashes, but instead my fps have decreased drastically. Im running games like V Rising on 40-50 fps with stutters, i have ran tests on other games aswell and get a similar result.

I have done some temp checks and nothing seems out of the ordinary, CPU reaches around 60-70 max while GPU around 50-55. CPU sometimes jumps to 100% usage whenever it stutters.
If you have any ideas on what I could try, I would appreciate your feedback

Notes:
Old GPU:
ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 ROG Strix Gaming
Old PSU:
Corsair TX550M, 550W PSU

PC SPECS:
CPU:
Intel Core i7-8700 Prosessor

GPU
ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF OC V2 LHR - 8GB GDDR6

RAM
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666MHz 4x

PSU
ASUS ROG STRIX 750G (PSU) - 750 Wat

Cooler:
Cooler Master Hyper TX3i

Mother board:
ASUS ROG Strix B360-F Gaming, S-1151

SSD:
Samsung PM961 SSD 256GB M.2 NVMe

HDD:
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5'' HDD

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Did you run DDU to remove your prior GPU's drivers, then powered down to drop in the RTX 3060Ti, then proceeded to manually install the latest GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

BIOS version for your motherboard?

May 30, 2022
I did not do the whole DDU process no, i will try that now. BIOS version/date for motherboard would be "American Megatrends inc. 0601, 19.03.2018"