Question Games like Far cry primal? (with animals, birds or dinosaurs) For pc only

TalkingTomCat

Prominent
Aug 22, 2022
I recently build a new pc.
Searching for games similar like far cry primal .
Related to animals, dinosaurs etc.

My kids like same.

Thanks

There are more similar games. Second Extinction is an awesome shooter by the way. Too bad it is still in early access. You can also try some of these PC games, even though they are not all shooters, but they do have Dinosaurs, and animals, and some are simulation/strategy games.

I'm not sure whether these are suitable titles for you and your kids liking/taste though, but just search these names in Google for more info.

Jurassic World Evolution 2

Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn

theHunter: Primal

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil and TUROK

Monster Hunter: World

Parkasaurus

Saurian

The Sims4: Cats and Dogs.

Planet Zoo.

Cat Quest II

Dino Crisis 2/3

Animal Simulator

AWAY: The Survival Series

PREHISTORIC KINGDOM (2022):

Prehistoric Kingdom is a dinosaur management game inspired by Jurassic Park. You run a zoo for extinct creatures and your job is to make them comfortable by designing appropriate habitats for them.

Although the dinosaurs are the main highlight of Prehistoric Kingdom, you’ll also need to manage a bunch of other types of creatures. These include Woolly Mammoths, Wolly Rhinos, Sabre Tooth Tigers, prehistoric birds, and more. There are only a little over 20 species of wildlife in the game as of right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TalkingTomCat

Ethonodon

Commendable
Mar 29, 2021
The Isle - It's in a weird spot with development because there are currently two separate branches on Steam:

1) Legacy: the old version of the game, which is buggy and a little rough around the edges. It's lacking in gameplay but could be fun if you just like running around as a dinosaur.

2) EVRIMA: the in-progress remake of the game. Much more fleshed out mechanics, optimization, etc, but due to it still being developed it's missing a lot of content and there aren't many dinosaurs currently playable. Given that it's in development though you get to see new updates pushed out, which is exciting.

Ark: Survival Evolved - This is a TERRIBLE game from a game design perspective, it's an unbelievably massive game and it's horribly optimized, but heavily modding it can make for a fun experience- fun enough that it's taken the spot of my most played game on Steam, at 750 hours.

Primal Carnage: Extinction - FPS game featuring Dinosaurs vs. Humans. It's old (still runs on UE3 lol) and has a dwindling playerbase but it's honestly a pretty fun game. Lots of different classes/playstyles to choose between, and features decent dinosaur models and animations. Surprisingly is still updated, despite being so old.

Prehistoric Kingdom - Park builder with an extremely high level of detail and control. Excellent animal models and animations with a pretty sizeable animal count. Not a fast paced game, so if you're looking for something slower and more laid back this is a good choice for you.

Reactions: TalkingTomCat