Games like resident evil 4?

haider95

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
Hey guys so im in the market for a new game, i don't want to end up buying something then having buyers remorse. One of the games that I enjoyed was Resident evil 4. I spent more than 200+ hours on that one game. Its a shame that resident evil 5 didn't live up to my expectations. I finished RE6 some days ago and it was good too. Somebody told me to get dark sector and i borrowed it from a friend. i finished it a while ago and i honestly need some game to help me forget about the interactive crap that dark sector is. Honestly, This game shouldn;t have been released. For those of you wondering what platform im using: Im running a PC with an E2160 dual core 2GB RAM and a 9600GSO. Believe it or not i manage to get 45-60 fpa on resident evil 6 all high with anti aliasin set to the second bestest on 1280x1024 :)

haider95

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012

Yes i tried Dead Space but it didn't quite scratch that itch. Resident evil 4 has to be the best game ever made in my opinion. I mean it had everything a good game would need. Tension of ammo. Puzzles. awesome boss fights. Just got done playing mercenaries mode with a friend. How can no other game series even come close to how good the resident evil series is. I've played every single resident evil game to date. Heck even the survivor/dead aim series