games my pc can run

jacobdoyl

Prominent
Aug 28, 2017
i need to know what this laptop can run in term of games it has 2ghz it has 3 gig of ram and a nvidia geforce 9500m gs 512mb on it and i cant fined many games that this can run

Solution
Download steam and look through some games with recommended system specs similar to what you have. Some of the less graphically-intensive games I've played through the years have been the most fun I've had gaming... You can probably play stuff like binding of isaac, nuclear throne, spelunky, peggle, etc. I'm not 100% sure though, you'll have to compare your specs to the recommended/minimum system specs
To be perfectly blunt ; nothing modern. That video card sounds fresh out of 2008, and considering that most modern games require at least 4 gigabytes of RAM and a decent modern video card, you'll have to backtrack quite a while to find something playable.

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
Download steam and look through some games with recommended system specs similar to what you have. Some of the less graphically-intensive games I've played through the years have been the most fun I've had gaming... You can probably play stuff like binding of isaac, nuclear throne, spelunky, peggle, etc. I'm not 100% sure though, you'll have to compare your specs to the recommended/minimum system specs

Solution