Question Games not feeling smooth.

Jul 31, 2019
Alright so, I've read millions of people saying, I'm getting 90+ Fps ultra settings in this game, and it feels SUPER smooth on my 144hz monitor, but when I got a 144hz monitor, when i drop anything below 130 fps it feels like absolute CRAP, and its just a jittery mess. I've been told to cap my fps at what my average fps would be, in this cast 110, and i'm getting very good frame times on it, but it just feels insanely jittery, like almost unplayable. May it be my monitor of PC? I don't know I would really like some help ASAP ty.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 3.8Ghz (stock cooler)
GPU: Zotac GTX 1660 Ti ( Msi after burner, Power Limit %, Temp Limit % at max, Fan speed max)
RAM: G. Skill Flare X 2400 Mhz DDR4 2x8 (overclocked to 2800 Mhz)
MOBO: Asrock AB350 Pro4 ATX Motherboard
PSU: Thermaltake Litepower GEN 2 550W Power Supply
Monitor: Viewsonic XL2401 24" 144hz Freesync Monitor.

Jul 24, 2019
Most likely an issue with high the refresh rate.
I can see you have a Freesync monitor (which plays nice with AMD cards), and Nvidia GPU (which plays nice with Gsync monitors). Basically, the software and hardware for syncing the framerate of GPU output and monitor are two competing standards.
Recently, Nvidia added support for some Freesync monitors to play nice with their Gsync technology. On the monitor's product page, it says that it's GeForce Driver G-Sync Enable Ready.
Try to do some research on this and try to enable G-Sync, and see if that helps.