Games not recognizing both processors on dual GPU graphic card

Apr 10, 2018
Hello everyone.

Id just like to ask about this problem. I have a Rog Mars GTX 760 X2 with 4GB of RAM. The graphic card has a dual GPU, each having 2GB and the problem is that games like the new COD or Forza Horizon 3 are only runing on one GPU. Is there any way of forcing both GPU's into working at the same time? I noticed the problem in COD where it said I only have 2 gigs of RAM and Forza is barely running.

My specs:
Intel i7 5820k
16GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 760 X2 4GB Rog Mars

Thanks in advance for all your asnwers.

Solution
question# 1: What is the make and model of your motherboard
question #2: did you connect the video cards in SLI ? yes see 3, no see 4
question #3: in the nvidia control panel does it state sli is enabled?
question #4: how do you know they are only using only one video card, and do you realize that SLI doesn't ADD memory of the video cards it combined the cpu power by splitting the data through 2 cards, not 4GB, but 2xGPU each using 2GB.. and in the newer games this video card isn't as powerful as the games needs to have to run it properly.

as per :
Forza Horizon 3 Recommended Requirements
CPU: Core i7 3820 @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 12 GB
VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 970 or GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon R9 290X or AMD RX 480

and since
Here...
question# 1: What is the make and model of your motherboard
question #2: did you connect the video cards in SLI ? yes see 3, no see 4
question #3: in the nvidia control panel does it state sli is enabled?
question #4: how do you know they are only using only one video card, and do you realize that SLI doesn't ADD memory of the video cards it combined the cpu power by splitting the data through 2 cards, not 4GB, but 2xGPU each using 2GB.. and in the newer games this video card isn't as powerful as the games needs to have to run it properly.

as per :
Forza Horizon 3 Recommended Requirements
CPU: Core i7 3820 @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 12 GB
VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 970 or GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon R9 290X or AMD RX 480

and since
Here are the Forza Horizon 3 system requirements (minimum)
CPU: Core i3-4170 @ 3.7Ghz
RAM: 8 GB
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 | AMD R7 250x

your video card single or sli (if this game even uses sli technology to its benefits, which I doubt) barely makes above minimum

fact is, 99% of the games out there are not optimized for SLI usage. sorry but its true, I sold one of my GTX 970 because it game me absolutely no benefits what so ever except on Photoshop.

sell your cards and get a better single one, they go for 40-75$ on ebay in 2GB format and grab a GTX960/970 and enjoy yourself.

Solution
Apr 10, 2018
Yeah kinda knew already that I was gonna have to change it, just tried the last option if any solution exhists. So, no actuall way then?

My motherboard is a Asus X99-A.