Question Games quit launching on my SSD

Oct 2, 2019
I had my games on my SSD and when I tried to launch the games and they would not launch. Once I moved them to my M.2 the games launched fine. I play the games several times on my SSD and this just started happing today. Is there anything I can do or try to get this fixed?

An M.2 format drive, be it SATA or NVME, is also an SSD as well, but, assuming your use of the term 'SSD' probably denotes an ordinary 2.5" SATA drive...how did you 'move them' from an M.2 drive to anywhere else?

Are you having to completely reinstall the games to your M.2 drive, presumably also your OS drive?

Is anything from the SSD accessible?

USAFRet

Titan
I had my games on my SSD and when I tried to launch the games and they would not launch. Once I moved them to my M.2 the games launched fine. I play the games several times on my SSD and this just started happing today. Is there anything I can do or try to get this fixed?
What was the last thing you did before this happened?

More info needed.
Steam/Origin, or standalone games?
What specific drives and motherboard?

Oct 2, 2019
What was the last thing you did before this happened?

More info needed.
Steam/Origin, or standalone games?
What specific drives and motherboard?

I played Apex and GhostRecon a few nights ago and that’s the last thing I did. Today I tried to play and both wouldn’t load up until I moved it to another drive. I have a gigabyte game x motherboard and 2080 graphics card. All I had on the drive was just game files also.