Games run on Intel Graphics but not Nvidia Graphics?

Aug 17, 2018
SPECS:
Windows 10 Operating System
Processor: 8th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19GHz
Installed RAM: 16 GB
1TB hard drive + 120 GB SSD
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB) graphics

So I recently installed the latest Intel Graphics (because the NVIDIA Graphics wasn't working in the first place) and it ran TellTale's The Walking Dead (Final Season) better than the NVIDIA did.

Now, when I disabled the Intel Graphics through the Device Manager, and ran the game again, it was stuttering hard.

I've also tried reinstalling the latest NVIDIA driver and restarting the desktop, but it still doesn't work.

Whenever I plug in the HDMI cable to the video card, I get a blank screen (I can still locate the bottom Windows bar, but everything else is gone), and I can't access the NVIDIA control panel.

I am not a computer wizard, so I apologize further in advance if I don't know much. I just need help fixing this! (Internet runs smooth, it's just gaming is the problem.)

Solution
So, you're saying; It's running on integrated graphics even when the card is installed, and when you do plug into the card you only see the very bottom of the display? If so this is strange.

I would suggest removing the card, make sure all the chipset drivers for your motherboard are installed, remove the NVidia drivers. Once you've done that, put the card back in and connect your monitor to it and see if you get a display, if you do, then install the drivers. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what's going on.
So, you're saying; It's running on integrated graphics even when the card is installed, and when you do plug into the card you only see the very bottom of the display? If so this is strange.

I would suggest removing the card, make sure all the chipset drivers for your motherboard are installed, remove the NVidia drivers. Once you've done that, put the card back in and connect your monitor to it and see if you get a display, if you do, then install the drivers. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what's going on.

Solution