games sometimes exit to the desktop?

Games sometimes exit to the desktop? I dont know it just happens but
games dont crash or have errors. There still running but in background .

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

wired and confused wrote:
> Games sometimes exit to the desktop? I dont know it just happens but
> games dont crash or have errors. There still running but in
> background .

And you expect us to help how?
What games and what are your system specs? Have you checked the website
forums for your games? Maybe other people are having the same problems.
You could also try reinstalling some drivers, directx etc.
Good luck.

"wired and confused" <johnsongerry@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Games sometimes exit to the desktop? I dont know it just happens but
> games dont crash or have errors. There still running but in background .

Can you switch back to the games if they are still running?

Games still running just exit themselves out . 9800 np amd 2100 Audigy 2
4.6 cats latest Nforce Drivers from nvidia site. I reinstalled my Cats and
seems to fixed it.

"Blahguy" <z@z.z> wrote in message

> "wired and confused" <johnsongerry@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Games sometimes exit to the desktop? I dont know it just happens but
> > games dont crash or have errors. There still running but in background
..

> Can you switch back to the games if they are still running?

minotaur

wired and confused wrote:
> Games sometimes exit to the desktop? I dont know it just happens but
> games dont crash or have errors. There still running but in background .

Close whatever application is bringing the Desktop into focus.
ICQ? DirOpus? etc Also check for Spyware and check the list in
Taskmanager for any suspicious tasks running.