[SOLVED] Games stuttering

Aug 31, 2020
Can someone help me please When i first got mine pc i was on a 60hz tv and my games all ran smooth at 60 then I got a 165 freesync monitor but the problem is it’ll run perfect sometimes but other times it’ll be at 70 and stutter horribly And if it drops that low even if i change my graphics from the highest setting to the lowest it doesn’t change the stuttering or frame rate can someone help please

Solution
And if it drops that low even if i change my graphics from the highest setting to the lowest it doesn’t change the stuttering or frame rate can someone help please
Well that shows that it's not the GPUs fault so the problem is with the CPU, or maybe the ram if you are on amd.
Use higher settings on your GPU not lower, you want FPS to go back down to a level that the rest of your hardware can handle.
And if it drops that low even if i change my graphics from the highest setting to the lowest it doesn’t change the stuttering or frame rate can someone help please
Well that shows that it's not the GPUs fault so the problem is with the CPU, or maybe the ram if you are on amd.
Use higher settings on your GPU not lower, you want FPS to go back down to a level that the rest of your hardware can handle.

Solution