Question Games stuttering ?

Nov 20, 2022
Hi guys i have
rtx 3050
r5 5600x
ram 16gb dual 3200
600w 80+
Asus b450m A2

i expérienced in all my games like gta5 rdr2 fh5 stutturing sometimes it happen in the same location and sometimes randomly i checked m'y temps and usage all good tried also a clean windows 10 installation bio update and many things any tips ?

Thanks i will give it a try ans let you know

Yes, do. One of the earlier AGESA versions had an fTPM stuttering bug. The one you upgraded to has to be a 1.2.0.7 or later to fix the bug. This could be related to your current stuttering, but clearing CMOS will get the first step out of the way. Second step is to ensure the bios is the 1.2.0.7 or later then do another bios update, and clear CMOS again.

Hopefully this fixes your issue.

Nov 20, 2022
Yes, do. One of the earlier AGESA versions had an fTPM stuttering bug. The one you upgraded to has to be a 1.2.0.7 or later to fix the bug. This could be related to your current stuttering, but clearing CMOS will get the first step out of the way. Second step is to ensure the bios is the 1.2.0.7 or later then do another bios update, and clear CMOS again.

Hopefully this fixes your issue.
I think my bios version is 3804 and its before thé latest one because i tried installating the last one but it didnt let me because of bitlocker

I think my bios version is 3804 and its before thé latest one because i tried installating the last one but it didnt let me because of bitlocker

Do you mean 3604? There is no 3804. The latest one has the fix (3802) has the updated Agesa 1.2.0.7. That's the one you want.

Ah, yes, the bitlocker conundrum. Don't know how it became introduced as a default, when most people don't have bitlocker active.

When the bios prompts you with the bitlocker option, just proceed anyway. It will not affect your system, providing, you're not actually using bitlocker. If you are, then you need to note your keys, which you can do from your MS account online.

Edit: Also, make sure to follow the instructions closely, and you should be good to go.