[SOLVED] Games to play while kids watch

Nov 19, 2018
Hi, may I have some suggestions for pc games that I can play while my 4 and 7 yo kids are around and watch? My latest games were This War Of Mine, Black the Fall, Don't Starve, The Flame in The Flood, Tesla, Giana Sisters. I love exploring, surviving, strategy, platform games, I would love to be able to play a little while the kids are around and not wait until they sleep to play something that is not suitable for them to watch (like silent hill) :). Thank you

Solution
All my kids have thoroughly enjoyed sitting with me while i played MMO's. The colors, the interesting landscape, and creatures, even things like chickens amused them.

They also enjoyed the stories.

Now my daughter is 17 and my son is 21 and they still references things they remember from when they were 3 and 4 years old.

mjbn1977

Distinguished
My 3 yo really loves to watch me playing Railway Empire (strategy game/simulation)....he always encourages me to built crazy tracks with a lot of tunnels...LOL.

Sometimes he watches me playing Kingdom Come Deliverance, while I do chores like selling loot, maintaining Armour and cloths, playing a dice game at the tavern, collecting herbs, etc......just no violent fighting scenes which you can avoid when staying in certain areas or not going on specific quests. He usually enjoys watching that for a few minutes and than gets bored. Unless I am riding a horse in gallop. he really likes that.

All my kids have thoroughly enjoyed sitting with me while i played MMO's. The colors, the interesting landscape, and creatures, even things like chickens amused them.

They also enjoyed the stories.

Now my daughter is 17 and my son is 21 and they still references things they remember from when they were 3 and 4 years old.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS