Question Gamesir G3W Game Controller: rubber inside torn ?

Ironash

Reputable
Apr 14, 2019
Did search on lazada and shopee multiple times for replacement of rubber for my model but to no avail.
I live in Philippines and seems like finding replacement for my controller model is hard :(
The problem is that rubber inside got torn and one button particularly a button feels mushy...
The only replacement rubbers that pops up always is ps4's and xbox's
Do I have no choice but to buy a new controller?
Or could I like, glue the rubber?

IMG:drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SmHWrwZDf5p1GOqNAkK9ZjuOpb2Z0-dS

Thanks in advance for those who will respond if possible I don't really want to buy a new one yet. This controller is in it's 3rd year of lifespan

Solution
3rd year: Probably time to start thinking about a new controller anyway. Especially if the current controller has been heavily used.

Plus you may get that mushy button fixed and then another button starts failing.

Look/ask around - maybe you can find another identical/used controller and salvage the rubber and other parts from it.

= = = =

Gluing not likely to work. The glue would adhere, harden, and probably prevent any flexing at all. Or just all melt together into some gooey mess.

Ralston18

Titan
3rd year: Probably time to start thinking about a new controller anyway. Especially if the current controller has been heavily used.

Plus you may get that mushy button fixed and then another button starts failing.

Look/ask around - maybe you can find another identical/used controller and salvage the rubber and other parts from it.

= = = =

Gluing not likely to work. The glue would adhere, harden, and probably prevent any flexing at all. Or just all melt together into some gooey mess.

Reactions: Ironash
Solution