Question Gamig mouse for low sens

Answer: yes

Commendable
Mar 16, 2021
Hello. I'm looking for a new mouse. The only reason is that i can only play decent with low sens. (i play csgo at 0.60). My current mouse(a cheap gxt mouse) is uncapable of providing a smooth experience. If a do a flick longer than 5-10 cm or if i move it too fast the cursor goes crazy and start aiming at random places. What do i have to look for if i want to do wide and fast flicks? Accelaration or tracking speed? (my current is 16g-accelaration and 125hz)

thanks in advance!

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Has the game play always been that way? Or did that just start happening?

I would first try manually downloading the mouse drivers via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure. No third party tools or installers.

Are you able to test the mouse (make and model?) on another known working computer?

Or try some other known working mouse on your computer?

Determine if the problems follow the mouse or stay with the computer.

Commendable
Mar 16, 2021
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Has the game play always been that way? Or did that just start happening?

I would first try manually downloading the mouse drivers via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure. No third party tools or installers.

Are you able to test the mouse (make and model?) on another known working computer?

Or try some other known working mouse on your computer?

Determine if the problems follow the mouse or stay with the computer.
Hi. its not about drivers or anything. The mouse is just simply bad and cheap. I just got a new pc and i wanted to upgrade the mouse too.

My experience is it is hard to point to specific specs. Until a few months ago I loved my Corsair Sabre RGB Pro, I have had so many different mice over the years and that had become my favourite for FPS games. Then I got a Logitech G Pro Superlight, which is a small but noticeable improvement over the Sabre Pro.

Reactions: Ralston18

Commendable
Mar 16, 2021
My experience is it is hard to point to specific specs. Until a few months ago I loved my Corsair Sabre RGB Pro, I have had so many different mice over the years and that had become my favourite for FPS games. Then I got a Logitech G Pro Superlight, which is a small but noticeable improvement over the Sabre Pro.
I think the white shark galahad-white edition is a good product for its price. 1000hz and 22.5g accelaration.

TRENDING THREADS