Mar 22, 2020
I recently bought this pc as a prebuilt
RTX 2070 Super
i7-9700K
16GB RAM
460GB SSD
2TB HDD
Gigabyte Z390 UD

Every game I try to play will always crash after 5-10 mins of playtime. First the game freezes, then when i try to tab out, or ALT f4, my entire PC freezes, and i'm forced to either restart or let my PC BSOD with "Critical_Process_Died".

I ran a driver verification and it told me "logi audio surround.sys" failed. All my drivers are up to date

I reinstalled windows on my SSD but i'm still getting the problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

The only game I can actually play is Overwatch, which i play on all low settings. I can't play any of the Half life games, CSGO, DOOM eternal, Fallout etc.....

Apr 19, 2020
I recently bought this pc as a prebuilt
RTX 2070 Super
i7-9700K
16GB RAM
460GB SSD
2TB HDD
Gigabyte Z390 UD

Every game I try to play will always crash after 5-10 mins of playtime. First the game freezes, then when i try to tab out, or ALT f4, my entire PC freezes, and i'm forced to either restart or let my PC BSOD with "Critical_Process_Died".

I ran a driver verification and it told me "logi audio surround.sys" failed. All my drivers are up to date

I reinstalled windows on my SSD but i'm still getting the problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

The only game I can actually play is Overwatch, which i play on all low settings. I can't play any of the Half life games, CSGO, DOOM eternal, Fallout etc.....

I have this too.... any news???