Gaming and Editing PC

Hi there,
I made a lot of topics to see your views too and so thats what i made :
AMD FX 8320 Octa-Core Prozessor (3,5GHz, Socket AM3+, 16MB Cache, 125 Watt) EUR 136,85
Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BL EUR 91,17
Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 EUR 128,53
Corsair Vengeance Blau 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 2133 MHz EUR 95,70
Seagate ST1000DM003 EUR 56,52
Sapphire R9 280X 3GB Toxic EUR 368,75
Fractal Design FD-CA-DEF-R4-TI-W EUR 100,96
Corsair GS600 EUR 70,00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EUR 1049,08
I need help about the Corsair's PSU. If its possible please a moderator*PSUexpert* to recommend me a PSU. I dont hing the PSU is enough for the full configuration. Please tell me is it good enough for the full configuration and also is the cooler good enough for overclock?

Solution
For a system using a single Radeon R9 280X graphics card AMD specifies a minimum of a 750 Watt or greater system power supply. The power supply should also have a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 42 Amps or greater and have at least one 6-pin and one 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in power supply selection!!! Sufficient Total Combined Continuous Power/Current Available on the +12V Rail(s) rated at 45°C - 50°C ambient temperature, is the most critical factor.

Overclocking of the CPU and/or GPU(s) may require an additional increase to the maximum...
For a system using a single Radeon R9 280X graphics card AMD specifies a minimum of a 750 Watt or greater system power supply. The power supply should also have a maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 42 Amps or greater and have at least one 6-pin and one 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial factor in power supply selection!!! Sufficient Total Combined Continuous Power/Current Available on the +12V Rail(s) rated at 45°C - 50°C ambient temperature, is the most critical factor.

Overclocking of the CPU and/or GPU(s) may require an additional increase to the maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current ratings, recommended above, to meet the increase in power required for the overclock. The additional amount required will depend on the magnitude of the overclock being attempted.

The Corsair GS Series GS600 (SKU# 75-001181 / CP-9020063) power supply unit, with its maximum combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 49 Amps and with two (6+2)-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors, is sufficient to power your system configuration with a single Radeon R9 280X graphics card.

Solution

Is the CPU cooler better that the other one?

GS series PSU
"Gamer series", fixed cables, blue/red/white LED fan, rated at 40C, mixed Japanese and Taiwanese caps, 80+, 3 year warranty. Made by CWT PSH-II.

So I wouldn't trust it.

For Cooler, I would more inclined to CM's Hyper 212 EVO, but I cant find that on European site, so I linked that, not bad in work and cheap too.