CPU - Ryzen 1200
GPU - GT 1030
CPU Cooler - Game Max Gamma 500 Blu
RAM - 8 GB RGB 3000
Motherboard - A320 colorful
Hard Disk 1 - SSD 120gb
Hard Disk 2 - Toshiba 7200 1 TB
Power : 450W

I found this PC in the market. They said this is a gaming PC works for all games in high performance.
My question is how good is this PC in playing video games, Streaming, designing, Photoshop, and all the other things that need a high performance ?
My budget is not that high and this PC have a nice price for $480 and my max budget is $530.

What is your recommendation for this PC ? and can I find a better one ?

Thank you,

Solution
Yes, it will always be cheaper to build yourself, because you don't have to pay someone else's wage to assemble. Not to mention that if you already have a Windows license, you can save yourself $100 right there.

Here's a list of components that would roughly equal $530 here in the US.
Ryzen 2600 = $130
B450 motherboard (with 4 RAM slots) = $60
2x8GB DDR4-3000 RAM = $70
RX570 4GB = $120
450W-550W 80+ Bronze PSU (Corsair, Seasonic, EVGA) = $50
500GB SSD = $50-60
Cheap case of your choice = $30
2 extra case fans in the likely event your cheap case only comes with one = $15
Just...no.
What price are they asking?
Your price brackets are strange. Did you convert your native currency to USD equivalent. It's more helpful if we know what country you're in.

Do you need something pre-built, or can you build one yourself?

Do you have any components already? Do you need a tower, monitor, mouse, keyboard, Windows license to all be within this $530 budget?

Last edited:
Is this a new or used machine?

I'm not at all familiar with SA pricing. You could look up each component on your list separately to see what their combined cost would be. That would at least give you an idea of how much extra you're paying for the privilege of someone else putting it together for you.

The GT1030 is NOT a powerful gaming GPU. Calling it "all games in high performance" is a stretch. These days, the AMD RX570 4GB offers a pretty strong value/performance. It would be roughly 3x faster than a GT1030. Here's some performance benchmarks
The Ryzen 1200 is by all definitions, basic/low-end also.

This machine is good for gaming at 720p resolution at medium settings for modern demanding games. Medium-high settings for older stuff and/or lighter games like League of Legends, Dota2, CSGO, etc.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2019
Is this a new or used machine?

I'm not at all familiar with SA pricing. You could look up each component on your list separately to see what their combined cost would be. That would at least give you an idea of how much extra you're paying for the privilege of someone else putting it together for you.

The GT1030 is NOT a powerful gaming GPU. Calling it "all games in high performance" is a stretch. These days, the AMD RX570 4GB offers a pretty strong value/performance. It would be roughly 3x faster than a GT1030. Here's some performance benchmarks
The Ryzen 1200 is by all definitions, basic/low-end also.

This machine is good for gaming at 720p resolution at medium settings for modern demanding games. Medium-high settings for older stuff and/or lighter games like League of Legends, Dota2, CSGO, etc.

They actually a PC builder store. they build and sell out. All is new.

I have read all the difference between the AMD RX570 4GB and GT1030 on the thread you mention and wondering about the difference there, but after searching online really quick I found it cheaper to build my own rather than to buy one.

i focused on gaming standers PC because it give a good performance when working on it on, but the same time my budget is not that much for high standers.

Is this PC I mention are capable to upgrade later on to be in high performance with no problems on heating, shutdown, or any other problems that may appear ? and do you recommend buying it for future upgrade and just make to start ?

Also, What would you recommend for me to build my own PC that will be perfect for playing, Streaming, Designing, and Photoshop.
Can you provide products names that range between $400 to $530 for the whole PC.

Yes, it will always be cheaper to build yourself, because you don't have to pay someone else's wage to assemble. Not to mention that if you already have a Windows license, you can save yourself $100 right there.

Ryzen 2600 = $130
RX570 4GB = $120
500GB SSD = $50-60

Last edited:
Solution
Sep 10, 2019

Ryzen 2600 = $130
RX570 4GB = $120
500GB SSD = $50-60

I made my own cart on Ebay, and amazon for these parts and this one right here https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LdQv8Y separately
the shipping it self cost $60 for 2-5 Business days ( Not bad ).

I will find used cases lower than $15, like junk, like no body need it anymore, and perfect design and looks. :D:eek:.

but you did not tell me yet about buying the PC for $480 and upgrade that in the future, dose that make sense to you, or it's useless to do ?