[SOLVED] Gaming And Streaming Rig Based On Ryzen 5 2600

Feb 22, 2019
I Am Going To Build A New Gaming And Streaming Rig For Myself Need Some Advice If Anyone My System Specs Are As Follows
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
MSI B450 Motherboard
Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240mm Liquid Cooling Solution
G Skill Trident Z 16GB(8*2) 3200 Mhz Kit
MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card
WD Green 120GB M.2 SSD
WD Blue 1TB HDD
Cooler Master 650W PSU
Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5
Can Anyone Pls Tell Me If Their Is Anything Wrong With My Selected Parts And Also Suggest Me Any Other Cheap Parts In Reference To My Selected Ones

Solution
Hey!

I am also currently building a PC!

Ryzen 7 2700X
Asus ROG STRIX RX570
ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F Motherboard
G.skill Trident Z RGB 3200 16GB (32GB in the future)
Corsair 280mm AiO Cooler (RGB)
120GB M.2 SSD
500GB SSD
2TB HDD
Corsair 850w PSU

From what I have heard, Ryzen 5 should be able to handle gaming and streaming simultaneously. I too, plan on streaming. Just to be more secure on a build that will last me a while, I went with the Ryzen 7 2700X, as 2 more cores will give me the ability to run my rendering and video editing software a little better, while having other programs running. It doesn't look like a bad build, and this is my first ever higher end PC build. The advice given to me was not to cheap out on your hardware...

CPTBEEMO

Prominent
Feb 20, 2019
Hey!

Ryzen 7 2700X
Asus ROG STRIX RX570
120GB M.2 SSD
500GB SSD
2TB HDD
Corsair 850w PSU

From what I have heard, Ryzen 5 should be able to handle gaming and streaming simultaneously. I too, plan on streaming. Just to be more secure on a build that will last me a while, I went with the Ryzen 7 2700X, as 2 more cores will give me the ability to run my rendering and video editing software a little better, while having other programs running. It doesn't look like a bad build, and this is my first ever higher end PC build. The advice given to me was not to cheap out on your hardware if you intend on holding onto the build for a long time. As this is my intention now, the better the initial investment, the less you will end up spending on upgrades.

Reactions: dbzsuper013
Feb 22, 2019
Hey!

Ryzen 7 2700X
Asus ROG STRIX RX570
120GB M.2 SSD
500GB SSD
2TB HDD
Corsair 850w PSU

From what I have heard, Ryzen 5 should be able to handle gaming and streaming simultaneously. I too, plan on streaming. Just to be more secure on a build that will last me a while, I went with the Ryzen 7 2700X, as 2 more cores will give me the ability to run my rendering and video editing software a little better, while having other programs running. It doesn't look like a bad build, and this is my first ever higher end PC build. The advice given to me was not to cheap out on your hardware if you intend on holding onto the build for a long time. As this is my intention now, the better the initial investment, the less you will end up spending on upgrades.
Hey!

Ryzen 7 2700X
Asus ROG STRIX RX570
120GB M.2 SSD
500GB SSD
2TB HDD
Corsair 850w PSU

Thanks Brother I Was Little Worried About My Build I Didn't Plan To Edit Videos With Streaming and Gaming At The Same Time So I Guess It's Enough For Me But When I Get Enough Money Let's Say About 6 Months Or Year Later I Will Sell Out My Ryzen 5 2600 and Purchase Ryzen 7 2700x Along With 1070 or 2060Ti And Maybe Another 16GB RAM Kit Also

Solution

CPTBEEMO

Prominent
Feb 20, 2019
No worries bud it's all about building what you need. Keep in mind you'll be spending approximately 700 on 2 processors over your projected 6-12 months (300ish for ryzen 5, 400ish for ryzen 7) if you go this way. It's usually about 100 bucks more for the 7, why not get the 7 now and save more money for a higher end GPU or on doubling up on RAM? You'll only be securing yourself for better gaming and streaming quality this way.

Feb 22, 2019
No worries bud it's all about building what you need. Keep in mind you'll be spending approximately 700 on 2 processors over your projected 6-12 months (300ish for ryzen 5, 400ish for ryzen 7) if you go this way. It's usually about 100 bucks more for the 7, why not get the 7 now and save more money for a higher end GPU or on doubling up on RAM? You'll only be securing yourself for better gaming and streaming quality this way.
But Like As Said I Want To Sell Out My Ryzen 5 2600 After A Year And I Would Get Some Money Also With My Selling Amount Of Ryzen 5 2600 and My Some Own Money I Would Buy a New Ryzen 7 2700x and A New GTX 1070ti Forget Not To Mention I Would Sell Out My GTX 1060 6gb Also