Gaming And Streaming: Which CPU Is Best For Both?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvalidError

Titan

If your streaming software supports Intel's QuickSync then yes, you should be able to use that and dump 90-95% of the encode workload on the IGP if you don't mind the lower quality output.

Plumboby

Respectable
Apr 18, 2016
better off to use you videocard to stream off depending what brand software being used. I been using AMD new Adrenaline software & Re Live is the best recording software to date i have used has minimum impact load wise smooth to record & stream with. I load up my play throughs straight off my mp4 files without need to edit. AMD has stepped up considering a lot of complaints about the Adrenaline drivers being buggy. If they were i wouldn't be playing those effected titles no issues. I even been reording as many dx9 titles in my library for the giggles to see what impact load it put on my hardware but prety impressive so far. When i play a game & record i dont play for a bit then move on i play for a few hrs & have a good play through then record where if its going to lag or hit preformance but no issues. Comes down to alot how you build you system & intended purpose where mines used for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.