Question Gaming chair help and info

NEOCROM

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
I need a little help about a gaming chair. The one i bought now is a bit uncomfortable, so i wanna change it, if i would find a chair with a specific dimension of the seat. The usual dimensions of the gaming chair seats is like 40-45 cm, and i think those are with those sides too, which are meant to keep your buttocks in place. I like the chair can lean back, has 2 pillows, but can't ignore the fact that since i'm a big person, the chair is indeed not comfortable with those 2 sides.
  1. Maybe some of you has an idea of some gaming chairs with bigger seats? Maybe 50+ cm without those 2 sides? Because at this one, the seat is like 53 cm, but with those sides, the seat loses around 10cm, and the rest is like 43 cm where i can sit.
  2. Besides this, i would like an example of a chair with armrests not only caught on the seat, but on the backrest too. Like a reclining chair.
If it's possible, maybe the material to be fabric.
About the budget, up to 350 euros i might be willing to pay.

I need a little help about a gaming chair. The one i bought now is a bit uncomfortable, so i wanna change it, if i would find a chair with a specific dimension of the seat. The usual dimensions of the gaming chair seats is like 40-45 cm, and i think those are with those sides too, which are meant to keep your buttocks in place. I like the chair can lean back, has 2 pillows, but can't ignore the fact that since i'm a big person, the chair is indeed not comfortable with those 2 sides.
  1. Maybe some of you has an idea of some gaming chairs with bigger seats? Maybe 50+ cm without those 2 sides? Because at this one, the seat is like 53 cm, but with those sides, the seat loses around 10cm, and the rest is like 43 cm where i can sit.
  2. Besides this, i would like an example of a chair with armrests not only caught on the seat, but on the backrest too. Like a reclining chair.
If it's possible, maybe the material to be fabric.
About the budget, up to 350 euros i might be willing to pay.
Don’t buy a gaming chair they’re literally all the same overpriced crap.

NEOCROM

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
And what chair should i buy? Normal type, or office one, maybe with a back pillow? Pillow really helps me at back. Anyway, in the next 2 weeks i might get my money back after i will send this chair to the shop, in the meantime, maybe some examples for some good chairs? Fabric (i prefer mostly this) and back pillow.