Question Gaming Chair recommendations?

teutoniswolf

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
Hey guys,

I am looking for the best bang for buck gaming chair. The need lumbar support/neck/posture are all very important. I am on my chair for hours on end either playing WoW/BF5/Elite Dangerous, no racing games here. My budget is really anywhere between $175-300. Any suggestions would be most welcome. The last few years have seen many $100 office chairs from Staples get taken to the trash.

Thank you very much in advance,
Teutoniswolf

Ralston18

Titan
Two suggestions:

1) Go online and read lots of gaming chair reviews. Look for ergonomic models with reviews by verified buyers and professional reviewers. Make a list of 3 or 4 chairs that seem to fit your requirements.

2) Go out and visit as many stores as possible to actually see and actually sit in the chairs. What looks good may be flimsy. What looks supportive may be cheap foam that collapses to worthlessness within a few months. Go beyond the "eye candy" appeal.

Do some reading about ergonomics - lots to be said about developing good habits and taking breaks. No chair will prevent or resolve developing physical problems. Talk with a doctor about any related health or physical problems. (Note: Not medical advice - just something you should think about.)

teutoniswolf

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
Hey Ralston18.

Thank you so much for your response. I have tried to get to every store I can (BestBuy, Staples, Microcenter, etc) and very few have anything on display outside of regular office chairs. I have read many reviews on Inland chairs, Secretlab, Noblechairs, Esports, Musso and many more. I will keep reading. If you have any models that you have experience with that would be awesome.

Thank you again in for your help,
Teutoniswolf