Gaming Computer Fully Built with Power to Everything, No Display, Tried Everything

megamoose

Commendable
Jun 11, 2016
Hey People.

I just upgraded from an amd fx-6300 to an i5-6500 with compatible motherboard and ram, and when it came to turning it on and doing the bios, there was no display being shown on the monitor. I followed 3 different websites / videos to help build my computer, and this is bugging me, because I spent $400 to fix the computer, and I do not want that to go to waste. I tried removing the CLRMOS battery thing, the jumper cables on my motherboard, having only 1 stick of ram in, etc, and I can't fix the damn thing. Could you guys help please?

All of my fans, CPU and case ones, run, along with the GPU getting power to it. I don't know where the motherboard light is on my ASROCK H170 Pro4 motherboard. Is it right below the ram?

CPU: i5-6500
Motherboard: ASROCK H170 PRO 4 ATX
Memory: Kingston HyperX 8gb 2133
PSU: Corsair CX500
GPU: Asus 760 Direct CU II
Case: Corsair 200R

If you guys could help me, that'd be really awesome! I already tried plugging stuff in back to only the motherboard and the GPU, but it still didn't work. Could it be a faulty motherboard? (Where is the power indicator on the motherboard [the light]?)