Gaming computer need to sell fast to support son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekodan

Honorable
Sep 1, 2012
Hi I bought the parts and built my gaming computer and the same night i finished putting it together my fiance gave birth to my son and now i need to sell it asap to get baby items here are the specs 3.2 Ghz dual core Processor HD Radeon 6570 Graphics card 1000 GB hard drivebluray player 4 GB Ram Message me your offers please thank you

D

Deleted member 362816

Good luck to you just have to ask, If you knew you had a son on the way why would you build a computer if you could not afford both, Even though the parts are new you are going to take a hit on it. If I were you I would send the parts back to where you bought them and pay the restocking fee.

D

Deleted member 362816

Im sorry to hear that, If you want to sell this faster, Please post all of the information about the computer and also add some pictures and set a price.

SpaceJamTartzV3

Honorable
Sep 19, 2012
you should definitely file for a lawsuit. especially for that. what happened if they wanted to be at their sons birth? they would have done the same thing. go find yourself a good lawyer and you most definitely should be able to win.
thats some bs though. what an a**hole of a boss.

D

Deleted member 362816

If you are in the USA the FMLA family medical leave act covers this and you could easily sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.