Question Gaming doesn't look smooth on 60 fps

Oct 7, 2019
Here's the problem, I have noticed while playing games that I am getting much more that 60 fps, but it rarely ever looks as smooth as something like a youtube video at 1080p60. I understand that videos are prerendered which is why they are so smooth, but my question is: How can I fix the smoothness of my game.how can i get it to look the same as a 1080p60 video. I have an i7 2600(not 2600k) and an rx 570 4gb, which is more than enough for csgo( my main game) it just doesn't look as smooth as it should on full low settings and 160 fps on 60 hz monitor. If there is something I should change to fix this, that would be awesome. Thanks!

paf100

Prominent
Jul 15, 2020
Same. If you got the answer gotta tell me im going nuts with how much research i made and no answers were giving to me.My english is not the best

Oct 7, 2019
I've tried a few things and i think i've found some answers. For some games (some, not all) turning on Vsync will fix the problem. I did this for destiny 2 and csgo and it looked pretty smooth. other games like siege look smooth without it so just try playing around with resolution and vsync settings