[SOLVED] gaming fps having trouble

reddragoon9000

Reputable
Aug 23, 2017
samsung 8k tv nvidia 3090 8k resolution will i be able ti hit the full 60hrz with that setup i play offline at moment is that how that works help apritcated or doesnt matter what pc or settings will i be able to hit whatever my tv fps is at is that just for online or offline as well .

Solution
assassins creed valhala call of duty cold war metro exodus far cry elder scrolls fallout gtav horizon zero dawn
The only game that u will maybe be able to run at 8k 60fps with ultra/high settings is gta V.Valhalla can barelly maintain 30 fps in 8k with ultra settings,same goes for the other stuff
So what i think i understood from your question is "will a 3090,running at 8k resolution be able to produce 60fps to match 60hz".Offline or online doesnt rlly matter.What matters is what is the rest of your system and what game u are playing.Can u list the full pc specs? and what games u are looking to play

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
samsung 8k tv nvidia 3090 8k resolution will i be able ti hit the full 60hrz with that setup i play offline at moment is that how that works help apritcated or doesnt matter what pc or settings will i be able to hit whatever my tv fps is at is that just for online or offline as well .
In general no. Depends on settings and the game might be doable on something really old or minecraft.

Do you really think video cards are made to run 8K resolution, check back after a few more generations of cards.

The 3090 was more made to replace the Titan for work stations than gaming, sure it has a ton of memory but double the price of the 3080 for about a 15% boost in FPS.

Last edited: