[SOLVED] Gaming headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Hi Team,

I want to buy Best Budget Gaming headset for mostly AAA games or FPS Games with mic.

Which one is best?

And shall i buy wired or wireless? Why i am asking because my Motherboard MSI Z390 ace has 7.1 surround sound which comes only with 3.5mm jack.

Will my Motherboard MSI Z390 Ace will support 7.1 surround sound over wireless Headphones as well?

Solution
What is your budget exactly? If you are are talking about under $50 then nothing wireless is worth it. And the surround sound is really only there to hook up multiple speakers and for marketing not for use with headphones. Your motherboard is high end, spending cheap money on a lower end headset is a bit silly with that type of setup, having a $250 motherboard with a $50 headset to use with the computer is like buying leather seats and a gold ornament for your 10 year old Civic instead of spending the money on something functional.

HyperX Cloud Stinger, fairly comfortable, good sound isolation, good mic
SteelSeries Arctis 1 also comfortable, audio a bit nicer for music
Corsair HS60 have not tried these but they have good reviews for...
What is your budget exactly? If you are are talking about under $50 then nothing wireless is worth it. And the surround sound is really only there to hook up multiple speakers and for marketing not for use with headphones. Your motherboard is high end, spending cheap money on a lower end headset is a bit silly with that type of setup, having a $250 motherboard with a $50 headset to use with the computer is like buying leather seats and a gold ornament for your 10 year old Civic instead of spending the money on something functional.

HyperX Cloud Stinger, fairly comfortable, good sound isolation, good mic
SteelSeries Arctis 1 also comfortable, audio a bit nicer for music
Corsair HS60 have not tried these but they have good reviews for the price.

What you should get is something in the $100 range, Cooler Master MH751, HyperX Cloud Alphas, Arctis 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: anjris
Solution

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
My budget is around 40$ And i am looking forWired gaming headset and for mostly FPS games like cod modern warfare 2020. I want to hear the enemy gunfire from distance like that.

And cloud stringer which one you are talking about

Cloud stringer or cloud stringer core or cloud stringer 7.1?

My budget is around 40$ And i am looking forWired gaming headset and for mostly FPS games like cod modern warfare 2020. I want to hear the enemy gunfire from distance like that.

And cloud stringer which one you are talking about

Cloud stringer or cloud stringer core or cloud stringer 7.1?

They are all good enough, I don't know exact differences, the 7.1 one probably just includes a USB DAC for the surround emulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.