KaiiEatsCake

Prominent
Jan 29, 2020
Hi!
I'll make this quick:

I have a good microphone
And a bad headset (it was 15 bux on amazon)
I'm getting the Rift S
I edit videos
I play competitive games (R6, CSGO etc...)
My budget: 70 dollars (would prefer 60 tho)

Pls help I've been searching for days and can't decide.
I have my eyes on the
HyperX Cloud 2s
Razer Kraken v2 2019 (3.5 mm)

Last edited:
Solution
Go with the HyperX. The Cloud II or Alpha are excellent; I am using the Alpha version now.
HOWever, if you have a good microphone it might be best to save a little more and get some studio headphones. I used and still use a set of Sennheiser headphones (about 100 USD awhile ago) and they are really nice, but they are not designed for gaming sounds, rather for music.
Go with the HyperX. The Cloud II or Alpha are excellent; I am using the Alpha version now.
HOWever, if you have a good microphone it might be best to save a little more and get some studio headphones. I used and still use a set of Sennheiser headphones (about 100 USD awhile ago) and they are really nice, but they are not designed for gaming sounds, rather for music.

Solution

xrafael95x

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2015
I have an audio Technica ath ad 700, I remember it was buying this or the Astros a40, i couldn't be happier with this choice, after 8 years they are working perfectly and the sound is amazing. Now in your case get the Sennheiser pc 360 or HD 598, whichever you find cheaper

Reactions: KaiiEatsCake