Gaming headset question!

Johhn123

Reputable
Jul 10, 2014
Was wondering what you guys think of the Hyper X cloud headset and if they are good for people like me that have a big head xd , i just ordered a pair since they are on sale and it seems to be pretty descent.

Solution
The headset is pretty good and the aluminium band within the leather padded head support on it is s nice touch. I don't like the USB driven version simply because I don't like surround sound on a virtual scale. I prefer either having a stereo headset or a surround sound speaker set which takes advantage of either the analog or digital outputs on my sound card(not the same as an Astro MixAmp, that uses an optical connection to retrieve mere stereo audio).

Since you've already purchased the headset, I don' think it'd be wise to return it ;)

Lutfij

Titan
The headset is pretty good and the aluminium band within the leather padded head support on it is s nice touch. I don't like the USB driven version simply because I don't like surround sound on a virtual scale. I prefer either having a stereo headset or a surround sound speaker set which takes advantage of either the analog or digital outputs on my sound card(not the same as an Astro MixAmp, that uses an optical connection to retrieve mere stereo audio).

Since you've already purchased the headset, I don' think it'd be wise to return it ;)

Solution