Question Gaming headset recommendations

Sapir Malka

Reputable
Dec 31, 2014
So, I am looking to upgrade my headset and can't seem to zero down on a specific model.

Currently I own the Logitech G933 and am extremely disappointed in them, even though they are extremely comfortable,
the build quality feels terrible, the headset squeaks, the on/off switch is loose and induces sound quality issues, and other problems.

There are a couple of features that I regard as very valuable:
  • Wireless is a must at this point.
  • Some form of dock charging (this appears to be the hardest thing to find for gaming headsets),
  • Sound quality should be at least as good as the G933's, and build quality has to be much better.
  • A decent quality mic (preferably with on/off feature like on the G933's).

After looking around for a while, it seemed that the Arctis Pro wireless and the ASTRO A50 headsets were the only headset which fit everything I wanted.

So, since I had such bad experience with the G933's, I decided to ditch the reviews, and instead search for people having issues with the headsets.
What I found was that the ASTRO A50's seem to have terrible connectivity issues, and many people had returned them after buying.
and on the Arctis Pro front, A lot of people are complaining about constant white noise from the headset.

At this point I'm at a dead end, even though I was willing to shell out the extra money, I can't find a headset with such features (which honestly don't feel that extreme to me?) that don't have big inherent issues...

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, or personal experience regarding the higher end headsets, or are there some models that are less known but tick these boxes.

Thanks

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS