gaming issue. need help

Martin_51

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016
hello i have been having alot of gaming issues, with large fps drops, in most games. even the desktop is very slow reaction time. and the only thing i find in the logbog is
2017-06-20 18:28:33,341 [103] ERROR ProviderManager.SecurepayBcaProvisioner - Exception during BCA-SGX provisioning
System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException (0x80004005): En ekstern komponent har udløst en undtagelse.
ved Intel.Pabe.Factor.SgxProvider.AbortProvision(SgxProvider* , UInt32 )
ved BCAXInterface.SgxProvider.Provision(String provisionUrl, String providerUrl)
ved ProviderManager.SecurepayBcaProvisioner.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<StartProvisioningAsync>b__0()

Solution
Hello... that error you posted sound like some "3rd party Crapware" that is asking for permission or $$$, ransomware?... Do you have "freeware" "try before buy" "Pirated software" APPS/programs installed that your not using anymore... maybe you just need to Un-install all the OLD stuff and just have the installed APPs on it that you need and use. B /

Can you post a screenshot of your Control panel-programs and feature page... expand the windows and get as much information into the screen for us.

Martin_51

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

msi z170a m7 gaming
msi gtx 1070 8gb
intel 6700k
16gb 2133mhz ram
750 watts powersupply
i mean, everything is going super slow right now, even just this website, and iv run all sorts of test on ram, cpu,gpu and none came with errors, even had it to repair where they just updated some drivers, ran fine for 3 days, and now its SO slow, drop in fps and so on, im even thinking of switching out motherboard and powersupply.

Hello... 1) after a new NVidia driver install you need to set the control panel-NVidia app to 'high performance"
2) after a Win OS install you need to go to the control panel-power options... and create a 'Custom performance" profile and set your CPU, GPU, PCIe for 100% max.

Re-boot your computer/OS for changes to take affect B )

3) Your CPU has a "free" GPU in it... have you tried to Disable the CPU/Igpu in you MB BIO's and have it set for "ext PCIe" only (save&exit)
http://ark.intel.com/products/88195/Intel-Core-i7-6700K-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-4_20-GHz

Martin_51

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

really think that is it ? because it also happend with i installed ssd and a new hhd not long ago, the sdd went super slow after s slumber and next morning it was ultra slow. so i switched back to my old harddisk because i thought something was wrong with them, but problem came back

Hello... These are standard steps you need to take to remove the "Default" Energy Saving" features of the OS and installed drivers... and get full power to your system/hardware. (Bill and Melinda want a clean and carbon free environment for us all... also this is mandatory for Government sales/contracts) so you need to over ride these "defaults" for Gaming Performance and Higher energy use B )

3) Your CPU has a "free" GPU in it... have you tried to Disable the CPU/Igpu in you MB BIO's and have it set for "ext PCIe" only (save&exit)
http://ark.intel.com/products/88195/Intel-Core-i7-6700K...

4) Do you have any "RED" or "yellow" marks in your control panel-device manager, in any of your hardware sections there?

Martin_51

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

no i dont, all needed software is there, but still i think there must be an issue with the motherboard or something

Hello... that error you posted sound like some "3rd party Crapware" that is asking for permission or $$$, ransomware?... Do you have "freeware" "try before buy" "Pirated software" APPS/programs installed that your not using anymore... maybe you just need to Un-install all the OLD stuff and just have the installed APPs on it that you need and use. B /

Can you post a screenshot of your Control panel-programs and feature page... expand the windows and get as much information into the screen for us.

Solution